LOC innovates and enriches our pedagogy and connects with children. The evidence overwhelmingly demonstrates how it engages learners, improves behaviour, increases attainment, supports health and wellbeing and makes learning more enjoyable.
Develop a broad, balanced curriculum and maximise the impact of outdoor learning at your school. Whether you are just starting out or experienced at teaching outside, this workshop will help you develop the confidence to harness the opportunities that your school grounds provide for teaching and learning.
- Explore teaching subjects outside & link to the curriculum
- Find practical curriculum linked ideas & resources
- Increase your confidence, knowledge & skills
- Discover the links between LOC & outstanding outcomes in learning and achievement
- Gain ideas to maximise your school grounds for teaching at little or no cost
- Find out how to fit it in to a jam packed curriculum
- Explore pivotal research underpinnings on how it improves mental health, behaviour, academic performance & more
- See how the whole school environment can benefit whilst achieving outstanding learning outcomes
This event is for Heads, Deputies, HoDs, Teachers EYFS/KS1/2 or 3 and other education practitioners in both independent and state sectors.