The ePlatform for Adult Learning in Europe (EPALE) is an open membership multilingual online community. EPALE is funded by the European Commission and is the go-to site for anyone working in the adult learning sector.
On a day-to-day basis, EPALE is managed by a Central Support Service in cooperation with 36 National Support Service (NSS) teams from across Europe. Each NSS identifies important national content, engages with local stakeholders and provides members with assistance in their national language.
With community at the heart of EPALE, the UK NSS aim is to continue to build and support the biggest online adult learning community around a wide range of high quality educational resources, blog posts, news articles, events and networking tools.
EPALE has over 50,000 members, join now to become part of Europe’s biggest adult learning community!
Once registered as a member you can:
- Take part in Pan-European online discussions on issues and topics within the sector;
- Join ‘Communities of Practice’ (online groups) to meet like-minded EPALE members from across Europe and exchange ideas, resources and good practices;
- Create your own unique ‘Collaborative Space’ – closed and secure groups allowing you to discuss your ongoing work with project partners and networks;
- Add details of your organisation and find project partners in EPALE’s Partner Search Tool, building your transnational network;
- Upload blog posts, events and resources, disseminating and promoting your organisation/project results.
As an EPALE member, you will also be able to comment directly on blogs. It only takes a few minutes to set up a user profile.
Register here: http://ec.europa.eu/epale/en/user/register