With thousands of festival goers in attendance, we kindly ask that all attendees must bring along their printed ticket or have access to your ticket via a smart device to allow for a speedy and smooth registration process.
We’re pleased to confirm that the app for the Festival of Education and Festival of Skills is now available.
We strongly recommend that you use the app as your main reference for the agenda. With so many sessions and speakers, last minute changes are inevitable. We will be updating the app throughout the event and will use the notifications feature to send you any important announcements.
The app allows you to view session details and add them to your calendar via your smartphone. A great way to plan your time at the Festivals! You can also click on the location of a session and see where the room is located.
Please find below download instructions for the app.
• On your Apple device click here to access the app store
• On your Android device click here to access the Google Play Store
• For all other devices please use the web app available here
• Once downloaded go to ‘search’ and enter the meeting ID: FOE2017
• Hit the ‘+’ Icon
• Once information has downloaded press the event logo to enter the app
• Enter your email address to create a profile
• Start browsing and making your final plans
WiFi will be available throughout the Festival site:
Network – Festival
Password – InspiredLearning
Festival of Education Security Notice
• Delegate badges/wristbands are issued at the delegate registration point prior to entering the festival area. These must be worn and visible at all times when moving through the festival area and venues.
• Festival delegates are not to enter any area within the College campus other than speaker venues or branded festival facilities at any time.
• Wellington College Security staff reserve the right to refuse admission and to remove a delegate from the College premises.
• Security staff may conduct bag searches for security purposes and to ensure the safety of persons at the event. Anyone refusing to have bags etc. searched will be denied entry to the festival site.
• Bringing alcohol to the festival of Education is prohibited.
• Wellington College or the festival organisers will not accept responsibility for any personal injury or damage, howsoever caused, to any delegate except where any personal injury or damage is caused by the negligence of Wellington College or the Festival organisers, its employees or agents.
Festival of Education Parking Conditions and Disclaimer
• Delegates attending the Festival of Education will be directed where to park by security staff and parking stewards.
• Drivers reserve the right to refuse to park in areas where they personally perceive the parking area to be unsuitable to park their vehicle.
• When parking, drivers must ensure that transit routes/College roads are kept clear at all times to allow for emergency vehicle access.
• Vehicles, and contents of vehicles are parked on campus at the owner’s sole risk in all respects. Wellington College, nor the festival organisers accepts liability for any theft or loss of, or damage, howsoever caused, to vehicles, accessories or contents incurred on the College campus except where any theft or loss of, or damage is caused by the negligence of Wellington College or the Festival organisers, its employees or agents.
Festival of Education – Venue Accessibility
Please note the following venues are not accessible by wheelchair and if on foot maybe over an uneven surface.
Maths Block : M5, M6
Seb Faulks Block : E1, PR1, E3, PR3, PR4, E6